HelloParent Antenatal: The SHORT course
For YOU if you are looking for an INSTANT, accessible and practical OVERVIEW of birth preparation. This audio course gives you TWO HOURS of birth education & a wealth of BONUS resources; great if you are looking for a STARTING point, a REFRESHER or are SHORT ON TIME!
What makes the Short Course SO incredible!…
Accessible wherever you are, to be listened to whenever suits!
Giving you a 2 hour overview of antenatal education, presented across 8 sessions!
Based on the principles of Hypnobirthing, but with a modern twist!
Daily relaxation & Affirmation audio INCLUDED!
Resources, including a Birth Preference sheet and INCLUDED!
BONUS resources & discounts from some of our amazing partners INCLUDED!
But, is this right for ME?! YES, if…
You are totally NEW to birth education and thinking “there are SO many books, where the F do I start?!
You did the course & read the books, but this is now baby 2 or 3 and you need a REFRESHER!
You are DUE really soon and thinking “eek, I am unprepared!”- Do not worry, you have two hours right?!
You want an OVERVIEW of birth education to support on your pregnancy & birth preparation journey!
What does it INCLUDE?…
A 2 hour birth education audio !
Daily relaxation & Affirmation audios!
A birth plan template !
A birth bag packing list !
and,A positive affirmation script !
PLUS, BONUS resources from Helloparent partners…
- ‘I am strong’ affirmation poster from Luana Thomas, www.getoffmyback.co.uk
- ‘Playtime for babies’ Audio from Karen Sidell, www.itsplaytimetots.co.uk
- Newborn Sleep Guide from Natalie Gray, www.nataliesleepconsultant.com
- ‘Wearing your baby safely’ video by Becky Young, www.northamptonslinglibrary.com
- ‘Comfortable breastfeeding’ video by Amy Fredrick www.borntobehappy.co.uk
- ‘Dad Hacks’ Guide by Scott Mair www.facebook.com/pmhsupportforparents/
- ‘The Pelvic Floor & Breath’ Guide, from Grace Lillywhite, www.centredmums.com
- ‘3 Visualisations to try for proper Kegals’ Guide from Jenni Gabelsberg, www.linktr.ee/Empowered.Mamas
AND, Discounts & offers from MORE HelloParent Partners…
- 30% Discount at Logan’s Plate, www.logansplate.com
- 7 Days FREE trial with The Glow Method at Home www.theglowmethodathome.com
- 10% Discount at Isabella and Us, wellbeing magazine for mums, www.isabellaandus.com
- 10% Discount on ‘Born to be Happy’ BreastFeeding Specialist Services www.borntobehappy.co.uk
- 10% Discount off Centred Mums Pilates www.centredmums.com
Each course is taught by Alice, founder of HelloParent, who has a diploma in Hypnobirthing and is a registered KGHypnobirthing practitioner, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.